Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Buna Buna!
This week has gone by so fast! I feel like we hardly had time to breath some days. It's been wonderful though! The highlight of the week was absolutely Sora Filip's baptism yesterday (holy cow.. that was yesterday?). 

Her baptism was beautiful. The morning was a little crazy, trying to take care of all the last minute details, but everything at the ceremony went so smoothly (miracle)!  Sora Filip was so happy. All her her grandsons were super excited too. Oh, and all 4 of her grandsons now have a baptismal date for May 31st! 
We had a lesson with Sora Filip this morning. She told us that immediately after her baptism she felt "at liberty". She felt like she'd been freed from something. I loved that. It was true too. She'd been freed from any guilt, or any burden she'd been carrying for a while.
It made me so grateful for the knowledge of the  Saviors atonement. I'm grateful to know that there is nothing to heavy, or too big for the Savior to lift off our shoulders if we just ask Him.
As for the rest of the week, we just ran from lesson to lesson. I especially am loving the new convert lessons. It's been amazing to see these people grow like they are.
At Elena's this week, one of her little twin granddaughters (Elena) sat right next to me, and folded her arms, all ready to pray. Then, she pulled out her Book of Mormon, as we did. She even flipped through the pages when we did. My goshhhh... I just love those girls so much!



We've meet with a few new really cool people who we'll be setting up lessons with this week. Hopefully our investigator pool continues to grow!
Oh! And transfer board came out on Saturday. I'm staying! I'll be training a new missionary again. Sora Barrera will be headed of to Ploiesti! Luckily, she's not too far from me, and I'll get to see her at Zone Conference :)
I love you all so much! You're always in my prayers!
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sora Ralls

No comments:

Post a Comment